- How can I make a hotel reservation at The Address Hotels + Resorts?
The Address Hotels + Resorts can be booked by visiting our website www.theaddress.com, by email , by calling our toll free number (within the UAE) 800 ADDRESS or Central Reservation Office +9714 423 8888 internationally. Alternatively send us a fax at +9714 423 8889 or contact your travel professional for further assistance.
- What is your late check out policy?
In our Club Rooms and Suites*, all bookings are based on 24 hour periods - so you may check in immediately upon arrival, no matter how early in the day. Should you wish to extend your stay beyond that 24 hour period, special rates are available for additional hours subject to availability. *Please note all Suites are not eligibile for 24 hours checkin/check out. Kindly check eligibility at the time of booking.
- What is your policy on children?
Infants up to the age of 4 years will be accommodated with their parents on a complimentary basis after which an additional fee for an extra bed will apply.
- What is your cancellation policy?
The Hotel's cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to 3 p.m. on the date of arrival as well as non-arrivals on the scheduled date of arrival, will be subject to a one night's room charge inclusive of taxes.
- Can I book local tours through an Address hotel?
Our concierge service would be delighted to assist you in booking the tours of your choice. Kindly contact guest relations upon your arrival at the hotel.
- Which credit cards are accepted at The Address?
All major credit cards such as Visa, American Express, Master card, JCB and Diners.
- What is your pet policy at The Address?
We do not accept pets.
- Do you have any connecting rooms?
Yes, we do have connecting rooms at The Address hotels; kindly contact our Central Reservations office for information.
- Can I rent a car whilst I am in the hotel?
Yes, car rental is available. Kindly contact our Guest Relations service upon your arrival or contact our Central Reservations office for assistance. Alternatively you can contact your travel professional.
- How do I check on availability and rates?
You can check availability and rates by visiting our website on www.theaddress.com or emailing us at or by calling our toll free number (within the UAE) 800 ADDRESS or Central Reservations Office +9714 423 8888 internationally. Subsequently you can send us an enquiry request by fax at +97144238889. Alternatively please refer to your Agency Professional.
- How do I make a special request for my reservation when I am ready to book?
Please inform the Central Reservations office of your special request at the time of booking or inform your agency professional so they in turn can contact the hotel.
- How do I check on special promotions?
You can check for our special promotions on our website www.theaddress.com or by contacting our Central Reservations office, or please enquire with your Travel professional.
- Can I see pictures of the rooms or a specific room type?
Yes, you can see our rooms by visiting our website www.theaddress.com; subsequently you can email us at for additional image requests.
- What if I want to change or modify my original reservation?
Please contact our Central Reservations office and we will assist you in the best possible way we can.
- How do I cancel my reservation?
You need to cancel your booking at least 24 hours prior to your expected arrival date. Please contact our Central Reservations office at +9714 423 8888 or email us at .
- How do I make a booking for groups and meetings?
Please contact our sales team by emailing us at or call us at +971 423 8888.
- Is the Address a part of a frequent flyer program?
Yes. The Address Hotels & Resorts has partnered with Skywards, the award-winning frequent flyer programme from Emirates.
- Can I earn miles when I stay at The Address Hotels + Resorts?
Skywards members can now earn 1 Skyward Mile per every 1 USD spent during their stay at The Address Hotels & Resorts. Our guests will earn Skywards Miles on qualifying room rates and any qualifying spend that is charged to the hotel room bill
- How do I set up corporate rates at The Address Hotels + Resorts?
Please contact our sales team by emailing us at or call us at +9714 423 8888.
- Do the Address Hotels + Resorts have a GDS code?
Yes, The Address Hotels + Resorts have their own GDS code which is ‘AT'.
- Do the Address Hotels + Resorts have international sales offices?
Yes, The Address Hotels + Resorts have international sales offices in the UK and Germany. More offices will be opening in other key feeder markets in 2009.
- How do I contact the Public Relations Department?
Please visit our website at www.theaddress.com or subsequently you can contact our department of Public Relations at , telephone in UAE: +971 4 436 8742, fax: +971 4 367 3180.
- How do can I request high resolution images and/or a Press Kit of your hotels?
You can contact our PR Department at , telephone in UAE: +971 4 436 8742, fax: +971 4 3673180.
- Where else will The Address Hotels + Resorts be opening hotels?
The Address Hotels + Resorts have an intensive pipeline of future openings including Egypt, Morocco, Turkey and many more hotels which will be announced in the near future.
- Do the Address Hotels + Resorts pay commissions on bookings?
All IATA travel agents are entitled to a 10% commission on room only basis for materialized bookings through their IATA numbers.
- How can I request brochures or collateral for the hotel?
Kindly contact us directly at the following email or contact information number and we will be pleased to send you the requested hotel brochures - or Tel: +9714 423 8888.
- What is the difference between the Rack Rate, Best Rate and the different packages offered by the hotels?
Depending on the season and our occupancy we may offer a Best Rate which is a special rate available specifically for a short period of time. Our packages are also special promotions in which you will be offered more than simply the room. Please visit our website, www.theaddress.com , or contact our Central reservations office for more assistance.
- Can I compare rates of different hotels in my desired city at the same time?
Yes, you can definitely check different hotel rates at the same time by contacting your Travel Professional or by visiting the Expedia website.
- What do I need to do as an agent to receive my commission?
A client booking needs to come through you and at the time of booking you will need to provide us with your IATA number and complete contact details. Your 10% commission on room rate only will be paid once the guest has completed his hotel stay.
- Is it possible to prepay for a booking before my client arrives?
Yes, you can pre pay your clients stay before his arrival. Please inform our Central Reservations office of your request and they will send you a necessary form to be completed and signed off which should be subsequently returned to us.
- Is your mailing list and database secure and confidential?
Yes, our database is secure and confidential.
- I am interested in working at The Address Hotels + Resorts, where do I find more information regarding Job Openings and Work Opportunities?
Please visit our ‘Careers' section at www.theaddress.com for more information on our current job opportunities and contact details.