Position : Business Centre Administrator
Property : The Address Downtown Dubai
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Business Centre Administrator? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Ensure the care and satisfaction of all guests in the area of the Business Lounge within the framework of the established service standards, lead and motivate the team and assist in the day to day operation.
- Adhere to all the guidelines of the Business Lounge Concept laid down in the Standard Manuals
- Take over from the previous shift and obtain information at the beginning of the shift on all relevant information on business volume, VIP guests,
- Check the meeting rooms before the start of the event in co-operation with CCS Sales & In-Room Dining
- Friendly and obliging welcome to all guests
- Care of guests in the Business Lounge by continuous attention to the guests
- Know how to deal with telephone calls properly and detailed recording and passing on of memos and messages for guests
- Draw up invoices and insure the correct entry into the accounts and cashing up of all service performed if necessary
- Always bring complaints to the attention of the Business Lounge Manager and be able to solve these taking accounts of the resources available
- Secretarial service for guests, reception and passing on of telephone messages
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all services provided by the hotel and the opening times and promotions
- Welcoming and Farewell for all guests in a friendly and obliging manner
- Be fully conversant on selling the Boardroom adjacent to the Business Lounge and thereby maximising revenue
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in hotel in same position
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- Flexible in scheduling
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects