Position : Room Technician
Property : The Address Downtown Dubai
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Room Technician? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Maintain and monitor zones as listed in the department’s check list and respond to maintenance requests as advised by the department and close out all finished assignments.
- Maintain and monitor zones as listed in the department’s check list
- Respond to maintenance requests as advised by the department and close out all finished assignments
- Maintain and repair all Guestrooms, Public Areas and Heart of House in accordance with the C.A.R.E. procedures and standard guidelines
- Ensure arrival rooms quick inspections according to the check list and rectify complaints if any
- All fixtures and fittings are to be cleaned and maintained functional in all Guestrooms, Public Areas and Heart of House
- Respond to Guestroom calls within ten minutes
- Ensure good “work hygiene” to protect guest areas from damage
- Greet guests during your presence in the property and maintain appropriate grooming
- Familiarize with the design and the layout of all guest areas
- Follow the shift duties as per department duty roster and must be flexible with scheduling
- Applies mastery of skills and serves as a resource to others in the resolution of problems relates with Guest Rooms
- Understand and practice hotel emergency fire procedures
- Report any unusual finding or safety hazards immediately to the Assistant Chief Engineer/Director of Engineering
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5 Star Hotel
- At least 1 year experience at same level
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player
- Detail Conscious and accurate in all aspects of Engineering work
- Motivated in completing efficient Engineering duties
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects