Position : Guest Engagement Manager
Property : The Address Downtown Dubai
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Guest Engagement Manager? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible for interacting with our guests in the Lobby, and assisting with any problems or complaints that they may have. Responsible for centralized collection and tracking of all guest preferences, as well as managing and leading the team of Guest Engagement Executives.
- Ensure guests are escorted to their rooms upon arrival and that a description of the Hotel’s facilities is provided along the way
- Maintain high visibility in the Lobby and Reception areas, providing assistance to guests and Guest Engagement colleagues as needed
- Handle all guest concerns in a polite and professional manner, in line with established empowerment guidelines
- Provide support to Reception, Bell Stand, Executive Lounge and Business Lounge as needed
- Review all VIP rooms and suites prior to the arrival of the guest, ensuring they are set up correctly
- Assist in contacting guests in advance to verify booking, billing, transportation, and any additional requirements
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with all Hotel guests, making courtesy phone calls to them, and providing them with additional information on Hotel services and local areas of interest
- Complete a set of administrative tasks, such as leading teams, writing reports, and other specific duties related to the job function
- Complete additional tasks as assigned from time to time by their supervisor. This may include training and meeting attendance
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Minimum of a college diploma in Hotel Management is required. University degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company
- Fluency in English is a must, Fluency in Arabic or additional language is an asset
- Proficiency in Micros Opera preferred
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment and to lead the team
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects