Position : Waiters/Waitresses
Property : The Address Downtown Dubai
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented waiter/waitress? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Ensure guest satisfaction is met throughout the meal experience by providing efficient and courteous service of food and beverage within the station, handling all transactions related to billing accurately and efficiently, enhancing the hotel’s reputation for excellence.
- Ensures every guest in the restaurant is being granted full attention, reception and best possible care
- To be thoroughly familiar on all promotions within the outlet and the hotel
- Performs special duties and protects as assigned by the outlet manager
- The ability to work consistently and independently as well as part of a team
- Ensure a proper, correct order taking to speed-up service and that are guests getting the correct order
- Handle all complaints generously, efficiently and according to the Emaar guidelines
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or related field
- 1 Year experience in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Good leadership and communication skill within the team
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects