THE PALACE DOWNTOWN DUBAI
Built on the edge of a lake, The Palace Downtown Dubai, Downtown Dubai is a harmonious blend of Middle Eastern heritage and contemporary Dubai with 242 guest rooms, including 81 magnificent suites.
Located on the Old Town Island, The Palace Downtown Dubai is a resort within the city, at the heart of a traditional Arabian village, faced with a striking symbol of modernity.
The luxurious hotel is ideally situated in the Downtown Dubai area, within short distance from all major business and financial institutions and leisure attractions. The Palace Downtown Dubai is directly connected with the Souk Al Bahar, facing The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa , the world's tallest tower and just a step away from The Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centre in the world.
The Palace Downtown Dubai hosts three international restaurants, a luxury spa, recreational amenities, a large pool, stunning meetings and events facilities and a comprehensive business centre.
- Three restaurants and lounges offering international and regional cuisine
- The Spa with six spacious private treatment suites, two Oriental bath houses with Hammam tables, Monsoon showers, Jacuzzis and relaxation areas
- Outdoor swimming pool with Arabian tents, surrounded by a beautiful landscape
- Fitness Centre
- Business Lounge
- Meetings and events facilities
Click here to download The Palace Chronicle newsletter
Awards and Accolades
• 2013 BBC Good Food Awards winner for Asado ; Best Latin American restaurant
• Timeout Awards 2013 Winner for Thiptara ; Best Thai
• World Luxury Spa Awards 2013 for best hotel spa in the Middle East
• Asado awarded sommelier of the year in Caterer Middle East Awards 2013
• Asado awarded Wine Spectator Award 2013 Winner of 2012 Traveler’s choice Award for Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Middle East by Tripadvisor
• Country Winner UAE for ‘Best Luxury Hotel Spa’ at 2012 World Luxury Spa awards
• Asado - Winner the Best Latin American category – Time Out Restaurant Awards Dubai 2012
• Thiptara- Best South East Asian Restaurant – Time Out Restaurant Awards Dubai 2012
• Asado awarded Wine Spectator Award 2012
• Favorite The America’s restaurant , What’s on awards 2012
• Favorite Thai Restaurant, What’s on awards 2012
Click here to view The Address Hotels + Resorts e-brochure