THE PALACE DOWNTOWN DUBAI
Built on the edge of a lake, The Palace Downtown Dubai, Downtown Dubai is a harmonious blend of Middle Eastern heritage and contemporary Dubai with 242 guest rooms, including 81 magnificent suites.
Located on the Old Town Island, The Palace Downtown Dubai is a resort within the city, at the heart of a traditional Arabian village, faced with a striking symbol of modernity.
The luxurious hotel is ideally situated in the Downtown Dubai area, within short distance from all major business and financial institutions and leisure attractions. The Palace Downtown Dubai is directly connected with the Souk Al Bahar, facing The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa , the world's tallest tower and just a step away from The Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centre in the world.
The Palace Downtown Dubai hosts three international restaurants, a luxury spa, recreational amenities, a large pool, stunning meetings and events facilities and a comprehensive business centre.
- Three restaurants and lounges offering international and regional cuisine
- The Spa with six spacious private treatment suites, two Oriental bath houses with Hammam tables, sauna, Monsoon showers, Jacuzzis and relaxation areas
- Outdoor swimming pool with Arabian tents, surrounded by a beautiful landscape
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis and Squash facilities available nearby the hotel
- Business Lounge
- Meetings and events facilities
Click here to download The Palace Chronicle
Awards and Accolades
- Country Winner UAE for ‘Best Luxury Hotel Spa’ at 2012 World Luxury Spa awards
- The Spa at The Palace Downtown Dubai is the winner of the ‘Best Hotel Spa’ at the Middle East Spa Awards at The Hotel Show 2011.
- The Palace Downtown Dubai awarded Dubai's Leading City Resort - World Travel Awards 2011
- Asado, Argentine restaurant, awarded "Best of the Americas" - Whats On Awards 2010
- The Palace Downtown Dubai awarded “Best Hotel Dubai” - CNBC Arabia Awards 2009
- The Palace Downtown Dubai awarded “Best Hotel Arabia” - CNBC Arabia Awards 2009
- The Palace awarded Dubai's Leading City Resort - World Travel Awards 2009
- The Palace Downtown Dubai awarded “Best Hotel Design of the Year” - MEHEC Excellence in HospitalityAwards 2009
- Asado, Argentine restaurant, honored with the “Award of Excellence” by the recognized American magazine ‘Wine Spectator 2009/2010’
- Asado, Argentine restaurant, “Highly Commended” in the Best Latin American restaurants category - Time Out Restaurant Awards 2009
- Thiptara, Thai restaurant, “Highly Commended” in the Best South East Asian restaurants category - Time Out Restaurant Awards 2009
- The Palace Downtown Dubai included in the Conde Nast Traveler 2008 amongst the “Best luxury hotels’ openings in 2007”