The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Bartender? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Maintain efficient and accurate service of all types of beverage following the recipes and standards, in order to completely satisfy our guests during their stay in our outdoor pool side restaurant “Zeta”.
- Ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition
- Ensure that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests
- Attend pre-service briefings for daily updates
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner
- Make recommendations for guests when requested
- Serve wines and other beverages in order to meet guest requirements
- Ensure all beverages are correctly charged
- Ensure the beverage inventory is done every end of the month
- Brief staff on the daily specials and unavailable items
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
- Treat all associates with respect and integrity
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in hotel in same position
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
- Proactive to address and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.