Commis 1 Sushi
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Commis 1 Sushi? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Assist in the preparation and production of Sushi and Japanese dishes as assigned by the Chef De Cuisine.
- Work with his/her best abilities to ensure that high quality, creativity, freshness and preparation according to set standards
- Follow at all times standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain quality in production and presentation
- Assist all associates in running the day to day operation of an area in the kitchen
- Ensure hotel property, facilities, kitchen and all areas are kept by the associates himself in very good condition
- Ensure operating equipment, working utensils and all tools provided by Hotel will be kept in very good condition and will be always handled with care
- Conduct/Assist training sessions with other associates according to the monthly Culinary or Hotel training calendar
- Ensure to follow all hotel policies to his/her best at all times
- Attend daily briefings and follow instruction and ensure other associates will follow
- Attend all HAACP related training sessions and follow rules and regulations
- Maintains a good working relationship with other associates within the hotel
- Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and supervisors
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or related field
- 1 Year experience in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Good leadership and communication skill within the team
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.