The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Concierge? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible for handling guest requests in a friendly and caring manner and to handle messages, mail and parcels addressed to our guests and staff according to the hotel procedures and our service standards, ensuring guest’s satisfaction.
- Handle all guest requests in a polite, professional and efficient manner including but not limited to giving information, making reservations for a tour, a restaurant or transportation, providing directions, confirming flight, etc.
- Keep abreast of all information concerning the hotel services, local places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sports facilities, places of workship, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of guest’s interest, in order to be able to handle guest requests and questions
- Keep record, delivers and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, messages and parcels addressed to current or future guests and hotel staff according to established procedures
- Upon request, store guest luggage in the luggage storage room. Handle all luggage with care
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of desk area and replenishe counters with brochures, magazines, city maps
- Accomplishe a set of additional duties such as attending meetings and trainings, and other specific duties related to the job function
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- High School Graduate or equivalent, preferably with a specialization in Hotel 2 Years in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- 1 to 2 years experience as a bell boy or as a receptionist for an international 5 star hotel preferable
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.