The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Driver? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible to transport guests to and from assigned destinations using property vehicles.
- Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor
- Support the Front Services team to achieve the departmental goals and service level standards at all times
- Provide a fast and efficient service
- Address the guest in a professional way, which includes using the guest’s name whenever possible
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper)
- Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others
- Customer driven with a courteous, helpful, proactive and ‘switched on’ personality and a dynamic and approachable character
- Must be physically fit, passionate and with a positive attitude.
- Extremely organised and demonstrates good planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player
- Additional languages are advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.