The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Order Taker? Do you have the required experience?, Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Ensure guest satisfaction is met throughout the meal experience by providing efficient and courteous service of food and beverage within the station. Handle all transactions related to billing accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for receiving food and beverage orders from the guest and relaying these orders to the service attendants
- Responsible for requesting and maintaining the par stock for guest supplies and office supplies in room service area
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the desk, telephone set and cash register area
- Capable of operating all the equipment in room service area
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the outlets menu
- Maintains complete knowledge of the features, services, rates and promotions of In Room Dining and of the hotel.
- Must have excellent telephone manners and be capable of creating a very great first impression through voice tone
- Responds promptly to guest concerns
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or related field
- 1 Year experience in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Good leadership and communication skill within the team
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.