Housekeeping Public Area Cleaner
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Housekeeping Public Area Cleaner? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible of cleaning all public areas of the hotel.
- Know the events situation for the day, especially if the hotel is full so certain tasks like Deep Cleaning can be scheduled for the day
- Clean rooms following the “cleaning sequences” established by hotel
- Ensure that guest areas are vacuumed at the end of the duty, free from marks or stains
- Ensure good hygiene and high level of services to all areas
- Keep yourself informed of product and service knowledge within the company
- Answer all guest questions/requests in a friendly and caring manner
- Ensure that all security & safety measures are met when executing your daily duties
- Take all precaution when handling tools & equipment used in the Housekeeping department
- Provide highest level of services and comfort to guests, ensuring optimum percentage of return guests
- Always keep a friendly attitude and approach when come in contact with guests
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5 Star Hotel.
- At least 1 year experience at same level
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organized and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player
- Detail Conscious and accurate in all aspects of Housekeeping work
- Motivated in completing efficient Housekeeping duties
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.