Housekeeping Room Attendant
Do you see yourself as Housekeeping Room Attendant? Do you have the required experience?
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”? Then be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible of cleaning a certain number of rooms as per hotel policy maintaining the established standards of cleanliness in rooms according to standards set by the hotel, orderliness and attractive condition of floors, lift landings, corridors and pantries.
- Check the daily Room Occupancy Forecast, Room Report on room and guest occupancies
- Know the Room situation for the day, especially if the hotel is full so that you can execute or delay certain tasks like Deep Cleaning scheduled for the day
- Plan and organize the section based on the expected arrivals and departure times of the guest
- Clean rooms following the “cleaning sequences” established by hotel
- Check all vacant rooms and report any discrepancy to housekeeping order-taker
- Rooms that are on “turn down” should be placed back on day shift for any new arrivals to come
- Execute a detail check to ensure that all are in order according our Hotel standards
- Inform order-taker for any maintenance job needed as soon as you discover issue
- The ability to work consistently and independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- 5 star people skills
- Previous housekeeping experience in a 4-5 star hotel
- Operates with integrity at all times
- Previous experience in a physical role within a fast paced environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
IEMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.