The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Lobby Hostess? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Be responsible for welcoming our guests, assist with their requirement and help in service if asked for.
- Ensures every guest in the lobby is being granted full attention, reception and best possible care
- Engages with guests and escorts them to various areas of the hotel
- Knows the basic service rules and help in service if asked for
- To be thoroughly familiar with the sales-program and constantly informed on all promotions, novelties and changes in the sales-program
- The ability to work consistently and independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others
- Knowledge of basic hotel business operations preferred
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.