The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Night Manager? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Responsible for leading and managing all sections of the Front Office Department during the night shift in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Emaar Standards.
- Emphases on Managing Hotel Operations at night
- Handles all the Complaints during the night
- Trained in Fire Safety, Evacuation, Emergency Action Procedures
- Basic knowledge off all Engineering Operations
- Handles all Staff Emergencies during the night
- Knowledgeable in F&B outlet night operations and closure procedure
- Responsible for the Opera Auditing Procedures
- Directs Front Office Operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs
- Trains, develops and manages the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations
- Maximizes hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling to higher room categories, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR
- Monitors the Average Rate
- Handles all customers’ complaints occurring during the night shift to ensure their satisfaction
- Greets VIP guests upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the duration of their stay
- During sell out nights, deals with overbooking situations in the most professional and diplomatic manner
- Patrols the hotel at least three times per shift to ensure that the hotel is clean, tidy, and safe. Takes corrective actions if necessary
- Keeps abreast of all hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff is able to answer guest requests and questions
- Prepares a daily report for the HOD’s with all guest complaints, relevant incidents and matters that need follow up the next day, to ensure consistency and guest satisfaction
- Prepares Management Reports
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Equivalent of a College Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 3 year s experience in a supervisory level position in Front Office, preferably in a 5 star hotel
- Good communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Building Teamwork
- Problem solving & decision making
- Good leadership and communication skill within the team
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.