The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Cashier? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Maintain accurate cash floats at all times, ensure efficient billing and ensure that guest satisfaction is met throughout the meal experience by providing efficient and courteous service of food and beverage within the station.
- Ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition
- Ensure record of all guest orders & transactions through Micros EPOS
- Maintain accurate cash floats at all times ensuring efficient billing
- Attend pre-service briefings for daily updates
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner
- Present menus and wine lists
- Take order with up selling technique
- Ensure any matters relevant to guest satisfaction are communicated appropriately, allowing for corrective measures to be taken
- Serve food and beverage according to guests’ needs and expectations
- Ensure that tables are consistently cleared re-set according to reservation plans
- Ensure that guests receive bills promptly and accurately
- Prepare and present bills
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in hotel in same position
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
- Proactive to address and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.