Service Plus Runner
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Service Plus Runner? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Assisting our guests with all their requests in a friendly and professional manner at all times, receiving calls and direction from the Service Plus Operators and/or the Concierge.
- Report to Security at the start of the shift to sign out a master key
- Report to the Service Plus office prior to starting the shift
- Ensure that the storeroom on the assigned floor(s) is fully stocked
- Items taken out of the storeroom for delivery to guests need to be highlighted on a tracking sheet
- Ensure that all guest requests are honoured within 10 minutes of the request being made, and that all fax and message delivery is within the same timeframe
- Advise the Supervisor of any guest complaints and their resolution
- Perform routine checks of room corridors and service lift lobby areas and report findings to the appropriate department for removal
- Attend departmental meetings
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- High School graduate or equivalent - College degree is preferred
- Minimum of 1 Year experience in a similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- Good communication in English
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.