The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Spa Therapist? Do you have the required experience?, Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: Perform the complete range of Spa therapy treatments to the highest possible standards at all times, give excellent customer service and a fantastic Spa experience our guests will never forget.
- Deliver Spa treatment protocols to guests up to the highest technical and service standard
- Posses full product knowledge, sales protocols and spa operations of the spa therapy team
- Up-sells spa services and retail products meeting personal and budgetary targets
- Assist Senior therapist with products stocks – to ensure all retail and professional stock is always available
- Is fully conversant in the tasks of the host and spa attendant team
- Adhere to all standards and procedures (SOP’s) of the spa at all times
- Assist and ensure that the presentation of each area of the spa meets with the agreed standard at all times
- Treat with confidentiality any information disclosed by clients during the course of their visit to the Spa
- Ensure that all guests are warmly and positively welcomed and that the spa team nurture their relaxation, comfort and enjoyment in the spa
- Provide a service culture that proactively manages complaints to ensure service recovery
- Assist and participate in a training and development programme to ensure full competence in the Spa treatment menu, product knowledge, sales protocols and spa operations of the spa therapy team
- Participate in daily operations meetings with the spa team
- Always ensure that optimum levels of cleanliness and hygiene in the treatment rooms and related areas are maintained at all times by:
- Ensure all treatments are prepared effectively in a timely manner with all equipment, linen, and product available organised and ready to hand in the treatment room
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- At least 2 years experience working in hospitality/ SPA industries
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing and able to work in flexible shifts
- Minimum graduate of 12 years in school and its equivalent
- Must possess a valid international certification for the job
- Customer oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects