All the tips to find the best Dubai Fountain views
The Palace - The Old Town is situated by the Burj Dubai Lake, near Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest tower and offers prime views of the recently inaugurated Dubai Fountain, the world's tallest performing water fountain.
At 900 feet (275 metres) in length and with the ability to throw water as high as a 50-storey building, this water, light and sound spectacle is set to be an attraction unparalleled in the region. The fountain has over 22,000 gallons of water airborne in heights ranging from 3 to 500 ft. Adding to its visual allure is the swaying of the fountain to the melody of selected Arabic and World music.
Owing to its ideal positioning, guests of The Palace – The Old Town are able to enjoy the best views of the visual spectacular from their rooms and various hotel venues, here is how…
• Indulge in an exclusive year round Romantic Escapism package, which includes limousine transfers, one night’s stay at the Royal Suite, spa treatments, breakfast, 24-hour butler service and The Dubai Fountain views from your balcony that’s sure to take your breath away. The Royal Suite is alike a vision from the enchanting ‘1001 Nights’ tales with its rich colours, regional textures, and iconic furniture, embodying a distinctive ‘art de vivre’ and exposing a new grandeur that befits royalty while being located right in front of the lake and The Dubai Fountain.This package is priced at AED 6000 per couple.
• Experience a selection of the finest Royal Thai cuisine while sharing with friends and family a selective menu at Thiptara, a contemporary restaurant surrounded by the lake, offering the closest views to The Dubai Fountain.
Menu priced at AED 390 inclusive of half a bottle of house beverage or at AED 290 inclusive of soft beverages per person.
• Come and indulge in an exclusive experience where you and your partner will be spoilt with a footbath ritual and a 50 minute wellbeing massage at The Spa followed by signature beverages at FAI, a stand-alone cocktail lounge offering unparalleled views of The Dubai Fountain and lake.This package is priced at AED 950 per couple.
• Impress your delegates and set up your meeting on the Viewing Deck, a heavenly outdoor venue in idyllic Old Town surroundings with prime views of The Dubai Fountain. Minimum charge of AED 5,000.
• Recline in the comfortable seating outdoors at Ewaan Lounge listening to the soothing strains of lounge music and choose from a diverse array of Shisha options. Ewaan Lounge offers a large selection of mezzeh; rich adornments through the poolside set the décor and the mood, unmistakably Oriental with an exceptional twist, The Dubai Fountain. A la carte.